Status

09 2004

: Learn English

Status

03 2005
    0 0

Dear Mss or Mrs Redeemah,
    when I started reading your partcipations and             iiting in this website
    I FIRST have the ipmression that you are awsteful girl who has lots of free time that should be wasted ehere or there
    However,once you begaan             iting about English Learning I really admired you and changed my bad opinionn of you
    So, please continue in this side it is so much better than any other trivial subjects you have already             ote in other places in this site
    Another point I need to emphasise here that is the way you selected to teach english here
    you just             ite some words and translate them into Arabic Do you thing this is the best way to learn a forgien language
    Vocabularis are very important in learing another language but they should be aquired through texts and dilogue not like a dictionary
    if it is amatter of dictionaries all people can buy dictionaries and become English speakers in acouple of night
    With My Best Regards
    Yours

Status

dawnman
    02 2005
    0 0

Please allow me to interfere in this issue. The contribution of Ms. Radeemah to this forum in general and to English teaching is magnificent and appreciated by many members.

It was just the beginning and we were waiting for more participants and contributors as well. Just the thought by it self by our sister is out of the ordinary and worth everyones support.

Dont you agree?

[move=left]
    [align=left]SLEEP TIGHT SAMTAH[/align[/move]]
    :

Status

03 2005
    0 0

brotrher dawnman
    i deeply feel thankful for your nice reaction towards my opinions
    above
    in fact what i meant to point out is that beginner learners of english may be misguided if they will be told that english language is only a group of vacabularies that need to be memorised
    beginners are to be trained hard from their first step they should be informed that a forgien language should be delt with as a complete set not in a shape of fragmentative parts
    finally you really impressed me by your gentle character
    am also a genltman but in the academic fields the word genleman may have so many different meanings my brother

Status

07 2003
    0 0

: :

Status

dawnman
    02 2005
    0 0

Brother
    I appreciate & understand your approch which give me the courage to invite you to set a plan to improve what Ms. Radeemah had established. You would indeed do a great favor for our community. That's the least you and my self could do because we owe them so much

You are really a gentelman, thanks

[move=down]
    SLEEP TIGHT SAMTAH
    [/move]

:

:

: 1 (0 1 )

1. :: ::
    : 24
    : 19 -09- 2015, 01:14 AM
  2. STYLER :: ::
    : 16